Monday, August 13, 2007

Benadryl makes your fingers sleepy...


We had a minor allergic reaction this morning to some kind of fruit - what we're not sure - so you'll have to excuse us if we're not operating at 100 percent. On the plus side, we're no longer blotchy and swollen. The downside, of course, is that our fingers feel like little Gilbert Browns banging away. Horrible mental image there, no? We're currently double fisting Red Bulls in an effort to compensate, just the sort of thing a doctor would tell us not to do. Screw doctors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not agree on it. I think nice post. Expressly the title attracted me to study the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.