Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Indianapolis Colts, your mission: Disprove this man


This is Skip Bayless. He's known for irrelevance, inanity, and - most of all - contradicting himself. Just a few weeks ago he said on ESPN's First Take that all the pundits picking the Patriots to win the Super Bowl should not discount the defending champion Colts. Today, following the season-ending injury sustained by Booger McFarland, he predicted the Colts would go 9-7 and might miss the playoffs completely.

That's nice. Talk to me in November when the Colts are rolling toward another 12-win season, Skip. McFarland's injury may devastate the Colts interior run defense, but was it really going to be that great to begin with?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were about 190 pounds everwhere. But for all I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices seeking the sneakers were approximately 350 dollars everwhere. But completely I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what do you think?