Tuesday, July 17, 2007

What would your memoir be called?


Nikki Sixx, the Motley Crue bassist when the penchant for the needle, has a memoir forthcoming with a title that just tickles us silly: Heroin Diaries. A little too on the head, no? But it got us thinking, what would the memoirs of some of today's most successful athletes and entertainers be called? We're taking a few shots in the dark:

Kobe Bryant - She wanted it, and other tales of how I was wronged.

Brad Pitt - Sure, she has great tits, but how many kids this bitch need?

Tom Brady - "She has my bastard in her belly": How three rings turned my life into a circus.

Michael Barrett - Four years and they didn't even let me keep the mask.

Matthew "Talented Mr. Roto" Berry - Stephen Jackson, karoake girl, and other bad decisions...

Matthew McConaughey - Shirtless: How I parlayed a cheesy mustache into a lucrative career.

Newspapers - Fuck you Internet!

James Blunt - Panty Raid: Pasty white guys built like girls can get some, too.

Mark Prior - We'll always have 2003...

Sarah Silverman - Danica Patrick made me do it.

No comments: